Consent to storage in the database:
I agree that companies within the Solitea holding, as joint controllers, process and store my personal data beyond the scope of the recruitment procedure for the said job position, for the purpose of registering my person as a potential employee and contacting me with similar job offers to the term of validity of this consent. I grant consent for 2 years.
These personal data shall be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council and the Act on Personal Data Processing (No. 110/2019 Coll.).
In connection to the processing of my personal data, I have the following rights: (i) to access the personal data, (ii) to the rectification or supplementation of inaccurate or false personal data, (iii) to the erasure of personal data, if the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, or if I find that they were processed unlawfully, (iv) to restriction of personal data processing in special cases, (v) to data portability and (vi) to raise an objection, after which the processing of my data shall be terminated, unless it is proven that substantial legitimate reasons exist for their processing, which outweigh my interests or rights and freedoms, in particular if the reason is the enforcement of legal claims, and (vii) to contact the Personal Data Protection Office.
I acknowledge that the consent is voluntary and that I may withdraw it at any time. I may freely delete my personal data via the address https://app.recruitis.io/public/unsubscribe. By erasing my personal data, all of my send data will be irrevocably deleted.
Seyfor holding companies:
Seyfor, a. s., Company ID No. 015 72 377, registered office at Drobného 555/49, Ponava, 602 00 Brno
Seyfor Slovensko, a.s., Company ID No. 36 237 337, registered office at Plynárenská 7/C, Bratislava 821 09
CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING (MARKETING PURPOSES)
You hereby grant consent to Seyfor, a. s., registered office at Drobného 49, Brno 602 00, Company ID No. 01572377, Tax ID No. CZ01572377, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and other corporate e-mails in the format with the suffix @seyfor.com, phone: +420 549 522 511 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”), to process the following personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”): name and surname, e-mail and telephone number and potential other personal data.
The name and surname, e-mail and telephone number and potential other personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- performance of the contract between you and the Controller pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b), GDPR;
- legitimate interest of the Controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f), GDPR;
- legitimate interest of the Controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a), GDPR,in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society service, if goods or services were not ordered.
The foregoing personal data shall be processed by the Controller for a term of 10 years.
You grant your explicit consent to the aforementioned processing. Your consent can be withdrawn at any time, e.g. by sending a letter to the Controller’s registered office or e-mail address: email@example.com.
The legal basis for processing in this case is the consent granted pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a), GDPR.
The Controller shall provide the personal data to the following processors: subcontractors, e-mail service and cloud storage site operators, forwarding companies, payment gateway operators, external accounting processors, employees, web-hosting operator and external workers bound to confidentiality.
Please note that pursuant to the GDPR, you have the right:
- to access to your personal data, which consists of the right to obtain confirmation from the Controller as to whether the personal data pertaining to you are or are not processed, and if so, you have the right to access these data and the information defined in Art. 15, GDPR;
- to the rectification of inaccurate personal data pertaining to your person, with regard to the purposes of processing, you also have the right to complete incomplete personal data by providing an additional declaration pursuant to Art. 16, GDPR;
- to erasure (“right to be forgotten”), which consists of the fact that the Controller shall erase the personal data pertaining to your person without undue delay as soon as they are no longer needed for the purpose defined above or as soon as you withdraw the provided consent to processing, or other are no further legal grounds for processing, see Art. 17, GDPR;
- to restrict personal data processing the cases defined in Art. 18, GDPR;
- to data portability pursuant to the conditions of Art. 20, GDPR;
- to object to personal data processing pursuant to Art. 21, GDPR.
If you have doubts about personal data processing, you can contact the Controller or Personal Data Protection Office, which is the overseeing authority in this area. You can also file a complaint with the latter.